Here we go again. More no-bake cookies. Seriously, I think these get better every time I make them.
Peanut butter and Jelly in cookie form?
Crunchy peanut butter adds great texture and the sweet raisins create a perfect semblance of jelly.
Coconut on top is optional, but let me tell you… it makes these No Bake Bites dreamy.
Someone put a muzzle on me – I may eat them all again.
My husband would be sad. Again.
- ⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter (natural is best)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped dates
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional, but highly recommended!)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until the mixture starts to stick together and nuts are in very small pieces.
- Scoop out with a teaspoon and roll into balls.
- Roll in coconut (if you want.)
- EAT and Enjoy!