These are exactly what you’d expect an Over the Top Cookie to taste like: Ultimate Deliciousness. Now don’t be fooled, these are far from a healthy cookie – but even Dietitians know that some desserts should be enjoyed in their full glory.
These melty cookies combine Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups with semi-sweet chocolate chips and a smooth peanut butter batter. Yes, these cookies are No Joke, especially for those of you out there who adore the chocolate-peanut butter combination.
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (Using honey roasted peanut butter works wonders…)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2.5 cups flour
- 1.5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 32 mini Reeses cups each cut into 4 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Whip together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until combine, then add peanut butter and whip until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour, salt, and baking soda – beat on slow until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and Reeses PB cup pieces.
- Drop by the spoonful onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 11 minutes.
- Depending on the size, this recipe will make about 45 cookies